- +357 (22) 361 300 Nicosia
Message sent successfully
To download this file you need to provide the below information:
You will receive the file download link to the provided email address.
Business Development Manager, Nicosia – Ref: 5047
On behalf of our client, we are we are seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
The overall responsibility of the BDM is to identify, solicitate and acquire new investment clients for the firm. His day to day work includes having meetings and presentations with potential clients established by the Sales Executives and themselves.
- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing investment transactions
- Arrange and implement networking, marketing and sales activities in sufficient volume to produce targets for capital raising
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities by means of networking and referrals
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Investors
- Working closely with Director for the development and management of existing and new client and associate relationships
- Presentations to investors, intermediaries on a daily basis advising them of the service and funds that are available
- Meet with investors to determine investment goals or to discuss investment strategies
- Making a tangible contribution to developing, improving, generalizing documentation and processes in marketing, sales, fund documentation and terms
- Make a tangible contribution to identifying opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Provide progress and activity reports to management as per firm’s reporting policy
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Track and record activity on accounts
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
- Meet personal KPIs and Sales plan
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience in Private Banking Units or Financial Services Companies or Wealth Management Companies in the position of Business Development / Client acquisition
- Business, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economic background would be desirable
- Existing High net worth relationships
- Fluent English is a must
- CIF certification would be desirable
- Being able to analyse financial data in order to make informed decisions for clients
- Experience in client relationship management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Competitive salary
- Friday afternoons off - long weekends
Interested applicants can forward their most up to date English CV at email@example.com and quote the vacancy reference. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an equal opportunities employer.