- +357 (22) 361 300 Nicosia
Message sent successfully
To download this file you need to provide the below information:
You will receive the file download link to the provided email address.
Consulco Capital is currently in the process of recruiting Business Development Managers. The successful candidates will be expected to work at the Offices in Nicosia and Limassol, Cyprus.
The overall responsibility of the Business Development Manager will be focused on the promotion of regulated investment funds to new retail and institutional clients for the firm.
- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing investment transactions
- Arrange and implement networking, marketing and sales activities in sufficient volumes to produce monthly targets for capital raising
- Daily management of workload and communication internally, and with the markets whilst ensuring timely delivery of reporting
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Investors
- Presentations to clients and intermediaries informing them of the funds that are available
- Ensure that clients receive an appropriate high standard of service and communication
- Ensure that clients understand their investments, that the investments are suitable and that performance reviews, risk profile reviews and other client servicing activity happens at the right intervals and is conducted to the highest standards
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in regulated investment product sales
- Analyse market competition, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Daily recording of activities
- Business travel may be required
Skills and Qualifications:
- UK university degree in relevant field (Finance, Economics, Law, Business, Accounting)
- Fluent English is a must
- 5+ years of solid work experience in a relevant field of Private Banking Units or Financial Services Companies or Wealth Management Companies or Insurance Companies
- Existing high net worth relationships
- Experience in client relationship management
- Strong conceptual and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and build relationships
- Strong work ethics and self – motivator with a positive attitude
- Confident, outgoing and presentable
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive commission structure
Interested candidates can forward their English CV to email@example.com. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.