- +357 (22) 361 300 Nicosia
Message sent successfully
To download this file you need to provide the below information:
You will receive the file download link to the provided email address.
Fund Operations Manager
Consulco Capital, is a regulated investment Manager dealing in real estate, credit and private equity investments in the UK, Europe and Cyprus for its global high net worth families and professional investors. The firm maintains a fully fledged office in Cyprus and is licensed and regulated by CySec in Cyprus. The firm has also applied for licences in the DIFC in the UAE and in the UK.
Consulco Capital is looking for a fund operations’ manager to overview all Consulco Capital’s statutory and reporting obligations to the relevant regulatory authorities ensuring full compliance. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible to register and manage the Consulco Capital funds in Cyprus and overseas and to lead a team and coordinate work with all the firm’s departments and external professional service providers and consultants to achieve the above.
This role will enable a highly driven and ambitious professional to excel in the investment management industry and practice a number of different professional skills, including such relating to the product and business development within the investment funds’ field.
- Structuring funds in Cyprus and overseas;
- Drafting/reviewing the fund documentation package (including Offering Memorandums, M&AA and marketing material);
- Coordinating with the funds’ depositary, external and internal accountants/lawyers/other professional advisors in Cyprus and overseas;
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities in Cyprus and overseas ensuring full compliance;
- Managing the day-to-day performance of the team, including the duties of accountants, the compliance officer, the investor relations’ officer and the operations’ staff,
- Reviewing NAV calculations and investors’ subscription and redemption for each fund under management;
- Managing the preparation of financial statements, investor periodic accounts’ statements, and reports required by the regulatory authorities;
- Preparing and presenting presentations to institutional investors;
- Providing guidance and training tools for the development of the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Law/Accounting or a related discipline and respective professional qualification
- 5+ years of experience in the investment funds’ industry
- Substantial knowledge of the Funds’ legal and regulatory framework and structures
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate
- Extensive experience in the Funds’ cycle (from establishment to dissolution)
- Experience in fund administration software
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Ability to travel as required
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive commission structure
Interested candidates can forward their English CV to email@example.com. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.