- +357 (22) 361 300 Nicosia
Message sent successfully
To download this file you need to provide the below information:
You will receive the file download link to the provided email address.
Client Relationship Manager, Nicosia - Ref: 5028
Consulco Ltd is currently in the process of recruiting a Client Relationship Manager. The successful candidate will be expected to work at the Head Office in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The overall responsibility of the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is to be the liaison between the company and our clients, ensuring excellent client service and satisfaction and fully support the team to meet sales and revenue targets.
The successful CRM must ensure that clients are satisfied with the company at all times and will bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues. Therefore, they must have a strong understanding of our company products, services and competition in order to be ready to develop solutions for existing clients as well as pursue any potential new clientele opportunities.
Frequent travelling may be required, mainly internationally, to meet and inform potential or existing clients about our products and services.
- Responsible for centralizing customer relationship management and service provision to VIP clients
- Coordinate and arrange delivery of all service lines
- Facilitate scheduled calls / meetings with clients to ensure servicing standards and expectations are met
- Resolve all client service problems, complaints, complicated issues in flexible, proactive, comprehensive profitable manner to achieve closure
- Responsible for implementing and conducting all aspects of the business development sales process
- Presents and sells company products and services to HNW clients
- In depth knowledge of products and services
- Identifies opportunities for sales and liaising with relevant departments to close the sale
- Coordinates with Marketing Department for networking opportunities
- Ultimately responsible for achieving targeted sales of products according to individual and group targets
- Ensure the group meets its targets, by regular report monitoring
- Identify group training needs and arrange as appropriate, in liaison with other groups
- Identify and review other processes which may be improved by automation or appropriate reassignment of job components to a better employee mix
- Ensure group portfolio and all assigned projects are completed and handled in a professional and timely manner
- Management of both underperformance and high flyers, ensuring high performance and motivation of all team members
Skills and Experience:
- Law or Finance Degree, ACCA or ACA qualified
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Native/Fluent in Russian
- Minimum of 10 years experience with a track record of managing teams and projects, achieving targets and budgets
- Thoroughly experienced with sales and servicing clients in relation to investments or fiduciary products to HNW clients, with a proven track record
- A deep understanding and knowledge through experience on Russian and International Tax and CFC regulations. Including tax reporting planning for corporations and individuals and compliance for individuals
- Must possess people and leadership skills in order to guide and motivate the team into meeting goals
- Results oriented, able to work with targets according to plan
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Frequent travelling may be required
- Competitive salary plus substantial bonus plan
- Private Medical Scheme
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off - long weekends
Interested applicants can forward their most up to date English CV at email@example.com and quote the vacancy reference. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer