- +357 (22) 361 300 Nicosia
Message sent successfully
To download this file you need to provide the below information:
You will receive the file download link to the provided email address.
Consulco Ltd is currently in the process of recruiting a Russian Speaking Corporate Administrator. The successful candidate will be expected to work at the Head Office in Nicosia.
- Being responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Handle timely and accurately clients billable and non - billable requests
- Proficiently communicating with clients and ensure that client satisfaction is met at all times
- Gather relevant documentation and / or information, preparing and submitting legal orders in a due format to a Corporate Production Officer in order to proceed with legal documents preparation, including but not limited to Power of Attorney, Resolutions, Corporate changes, obtaining certificates etc.
- Assisting clients in their communication with other departments in terms of translation or any other assistance as requested
- Responsible for compliance for their portfolio of clients and ensure that all issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- Contributes to timely progress of the team projects. Completes all assigned projects and report to Corporate Team Supervisor who assigned the project. Submit completed work prior to leaving for vacation
- Conduct and coordinate meetings with clients in Cyprus
- Achieve individual targets on time
- Contribute whatever assistance and information necessary to Client Relationship Executives to achieve successful conversion and products sales
- Compile and monitor client relationship status
- Liaising with agents, external and internal advisors and consultants on various corporate matters
- Strictly adheres to companies policies and procedures in place
Skills and Experience:
- Business Degree
- Experience in corporate services and client service preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales and presentation experience preferable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Native Russian and fluent in English
Interested applicants can forward their most up to date CV at email@example.com and quote the vacancy reference. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an equal opportunities employer