- +357 (22) 361 300 Nicosia
Message sent successfully
To download this file you need to provide the below information:
You will receive the file download link to the provided email address.
We offer many different types of accounts available in different locations in the world each providing the individual customer exclusive features and benefits:
Current account offers various flexible payment methods allowing customers to distribute money directly to others. Most current accounts have a cheque-book, offer the facility to arrange standing orders, direct debits and payment via a debit card. Current accounts may also allow borrowing via an overdraft facility and offer access to accounts via online banking. Current accounts allow same day value payments, but do not earn interest.
A fixed deposit account is a money deposit at a bank that cannot be withdrawn for a certain “term” or period of time where you can get periodical returns or simply get the amount with accumulated interest at the end of the prescribed period. When the term is over it can be withdrawn or it can be held for another term. We negotiate with banks on your behalf in order to arrange best interest rates possible.
- Escrow accounts are designed to facilitate the buyer and the seller to transact business with each other through a neutral party, thereby minimizing their risk while transferring or exchanging property, handling funds, assets and documents until conditions are fulfilled. We offer to provide all information necessary for the preparation of your escrow instructions, legal documents, processing all regular payments in a timely manner, maintaining an accounting of all transactions and providing the required reporting. We insure that all terms and conditions of the seller’s and buyer’s agreement are met prior to the sale being finalized, including receiving funds and documents and completing required forms.
- Merchant accounts provide you with the ability to accept credit or debit card payments from customers for goods and services. A merchant account establishes a relationship between your business, a bank and a credit card processor, such that funds generated from sales where you were paid by credit cards are deposited into your bank account on a regular basis, less merchant account fees. We ensure to speed up your merchant account application process by getting important information like set of your corporate documents together ahead of time in order to obtain your merchant account. We will assist you to understand all of the related fees and policies associated with the merchant account, and ensure that you’re dealing with a reputable bank and reputable provider.
- Investment accounts: we recognize that your main objective when investing your money is to preserve and grow wealth. Our primary goal is to select a customized investment solution that provides you with good long-term performance towards these goals. Many banks offer financial planning, asset management and investment services, as well as brokerage and insurance services. Investment banks guarantee the sale of stock and bond issues, trade for their own accounts, make markets, and advise on capital markets activities such as mergers and acquisitions. Extensive measures are in place to protect your assets and turn global investment insights into an efficient portfolio, specially tailored to your long or short-term goals and risk sensitivity.
- Custodial accounts: if you attach importance to the secure custody and efficient management of your securities, then Consulco can offer ideal solution for you taking care of all the work involved in handling securities transactions. You will receive important information and documentation on corporate actions in a timely fashion and your orders will be carefully monitored. You can also request at any time an account or custody account statement showing clearly the account’s current value. In addition to the benefits of a custody account, you can also take advantage of other Consulco services, such as professional investment and financial advice. To obtain a custody account, you must first open a corporate current account.
- Safe deposit boxes offer privacy and are a convenient place to store important items that would be difficult or impossible to replace. We have a selection of banks offering competitive rental fee for storing your valuables.