- +357 (22) 361 300 Nicosia
Message sent successfully
To download this file you need to provide the below information:
You will receive the file download link to the provided email address.
Yacht & Ship Registration
We offer a comprehensive range of services for the commercial vessel and luxury yacht either in the name of an individual or via a corporate structure including:
- Vessel registration, including both Primary and Demise ship registration, in all major recognised Marine Registries in Europe and worldwide.
- Identification of Registry benefits and cost comparison between jurisdictions
- Formation and administration of multi-jurisdictional corporate structures for the ownership and/or chartering of merchant vessels and yachts
- Assistance with jurisdiction-specific yacht leasing structures with VAT benefits
- The provision of company Directors
- Provision of statutory management services
- The procurement of insurance services for both corporate and personal requirements
- Liaison with maritime authorities
Certain countries allow for the registration of shipping companies that can operate without any local income tax liability. Furthermore, such countries try to offer competitive terms as far as ship registration, overseas maritime services and general ship-management matters are concerned. Apart from tax advantages, shipping companies are concerned with issues such as labour regulations and manning scales.
We have gained significant experience in servicing many (large and mid-sized) clients in the field of shipping and ship-management, as regards to fiscal, corporate advisory, accounting and audit services to companies active in this field.
We can assist with all required procedures, whether it is establishment of a local overseas subsidiary, completion of a ship’s registration, establishment of mortgages, deletion of vessels from registers or assistance with sale of a vessel.