The Consulco Group is seeking to recruit a high calibre candidate for the position of Accountant in the Finance Department to be based in our Nicosia Office.
- General ledger postings
- Bank, Debtor, Creditor reconciliations
- Compiling and analyzing financial information
- Preparation of payment instructions
- Reconciliations of receipts against cash/bank reports
- Invoice issuing
- Preparation of monthly payroll
Skills and Qualifications:
- LCCI Higher
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Economics or related field
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience in a Finance/Internal Accounting environment
- Experience in payroll preparation and social insurance payments
- Able to manage, plan and prioritize workload
- Numerate, thorough and with attention to detail
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered as advantage.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Attractive compensation
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Excellent career development potential
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV to email@example.com by 16th May 2022, quoting the reference number ACFD22.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer