Consulco Ltd is currently in the process of recruiting Accounts Assistant(s) for its Client Accounting Department. The successful candidate will be expected to work at the Head Office in Nicosia.
- High School certificate
- LCCI or relevant qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Skills and Experience:
- Excellent in Microsoft Office/ Proficiency in MS excel (sort, pivot tables)
- Strong Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Fluent in English
- Obtaining background accounting documentation on a monthly basis
- Following up to ensure that all documentation is complete
- Processing information
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Private Medical Scheme
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off – long weekends
- Covered parking place
- Company events
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of May 2021, quoting the reference numberACCASS21.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.