Founded in 1993, Consulco has emerged into a specialized alternative investment manager with significant experience in the London property market. World class performance, unshakable ethics, perseverance, and attention to detail have placed Consulco in a position to serve investors across the globe. With offices in London, Dubai and Nicosia we provide specialized investment management solutions in our niche market.
Consulco is currently in the process of recruiting an Assistant Manager for the Finance team of its Bridge Finance business, which is the Group’s flagship investment product providing access to London’s lucrative short and medium-term lending market.
- Coordination of the team’s day to day operations
- Monthly management account preparation
- Assist other members of the Finance team with reconciliations (e.g., Bank, Debtor, Creditor) and interest calculations
- Assist with the preparation of Company Financial Statements.
- Coordination and review of CY and UK Tax Returns as prepared by the external tax advisor
- Daily Cashflow Monitoring
- Preparation of budget and cash flow projections
- Preparation of the Key Business Indicators
- Coordination of the day to day procedures of a regulated Alternative Investment Fund (‘AIF’) i.e. onboarding, subscription, redemption, preparation of monthly reports
- Ensuring adherence to the prospectus of a regulated AIF
- Coordination and review of the NAV calculation of a regulated AIF
- Liaising with external advisors i.e. tax, reporting, AIF administrator
- Direct communication with banks and banking institutions for the facilitation of day to day activities
- Monthly regulatory reporting relating to a regulated AIF
- Undertaking currency hedging transactions
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in a Finance or Accounting environment
- Professional working approach and good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies
- Strong ability to multitask
- Having professional working proficiency in English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Attractive compensation
- Excellent career development potential
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off – long weekends
- Covered parking place
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at email@example.com, quoting the reference number AMLC1122.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.