Consulco is currently in the process of recruiting an Assistant Manager for the Finance Department. The role will be primarily focused on our Real Estate business.
This role is a perfect and exciting opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step up in their accounting career. The successful candidate will join our friendly, professional and experienced team to support with the operations of real estate assets portfolio in the UK and Cyprus and perform a variety of accounting activities.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger postings
- Ensuring that all the financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Conducting Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations and preparation of interest calculations
- Preparation of payment instructions
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Liaising with external auditors for the statutory audit procedure
- Preparation of weekly cash flow and profit & loss projections
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT and Tax Returns
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years post qualification experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage
- Up to date IFRS knowledge
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Working knowledge of CaseWare
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Attractive compensation
- Excellent career development potential
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off – long weekends
- Covered parking place
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at email@example.com by 2nd December 2022, quoting the reference number AMRE1122.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.