The Consulco Group is seeking to recruit high calibre professionals for the positions of Investment Funds, Business Development Executives to be based in our Nicosia or Limassol Offices.
- Arrange and implement networking, marketing, and sales activities in sufficient volume to produce targets for capital raising.
- Use Company’s available marketing events/tools to establish relationships.
- Establish relationships with partner firms which will produce regular investor leads, resulting in new AUM.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities by means of networking and referrals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Investors.
- Presentations to Investors, intermediaries on a daily basis advising them of the service and funds that are available.
- Provide progress and activity report to management as per firm’s reporting policy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience in investments, banking, and/or financial services sales with an understanding of Credit Finance and Real Estate.
- Financial or Business-related University studies.
- Fluent English and Greek is a must.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Energetic and driven, must be self-motivated.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Attractive compensation
- Commission Scheme
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting the reference number IFBDE22.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer