The Consulco Group is seeking to recruit three high calibre professionals for the position of Business Development Manager:
- Nicosia based Greek/English speaker
- Limassol based Greek/English speaker
- Limassol based Russian/English speaker
The overall responsibility of the BDM is to identify, solicitate and acquire new investment clients for the firm.
- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing investment transactions
- Establish and manage relationships with business partners, intermediaries and clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities by means of networking and referrals
- Presentations to investors, intermediaries on a daily basis advising them of the service and funds that are available
- Make a tangible contribution to identifying opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience a Business Development / Client Acquisition role
- UK University Degree in related field (Finance, Economics) or Professional Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CFA)
- Fluent English and Greek is a must
- Experience in client relationship management
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Attractive compensation
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Excellent career development potential
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd July 2021 quoting the reference number BDM21.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.