Nicosia – MANLC1223
Founded in 1993, Consulco has emerged into a specialized alternative investment manager with significant experience in the London property market. World class performance, unshakable ethics, perseverance, and attention to detail have placed Consulco in a position to serve investors across the globe. With offices in London, Dubai and Nicosia we provide specialized investment management solutions in our niche market.
Consulco is currently in the process of recruiting a Manager for the Finance team of its Credit business, which is the Group’s flagship investment product providing access to London’s lucrative short and medium-term lending market.
- Managing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the Finance team
- Responsible for preparing the operating unit’s annual budget, cash flow projections
- Responsible for monthly management account preparation and Key Business Indicators
- Managing and coordinating the day-to-day activity of a regulated Alternative Investment Fund
- Coordination and preparation of the NAV calculation of a regulated Alternative Investment Fund
- Responsible for Treasury activity of the operating unit i.e. liquidity/cashflow monitoring
- Support & coach more junior team members
- Responsible for the production of the annual Company Financial Statements
- Coordinating and reviewing CY and UK Tax Returns as prepared by external advisors
- Main point of contact with external advisors/stakeholders
- Responsible for the monthly & annual regulatory reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in a Finance or Accounting environment.
- Having experience in the Cyprus investment fund sector is desirable
- Managing a team in previous role is desirable
- Professional working approach and good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies
- Strong ability to multitask
- Having professional working proficiency in English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attractive compensation
- Excellent career development potential
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off – long weekends
- Covered parking place
Interested applicants can forward their most up to date CV at email@example.com quoting the reference number MANLC1223.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.