Job Title: Head of Business Development
Reporting to: Board of Directors
City/Country: Athens, Greece
Consulco, an asset manager structuring and managing investments in the UK and Europe is seeking to hire a Head of Business Development for its Athens Office who will have a proven track record in raising funds in the investment sector and has either already been managing a business development team or is ready to make the next step up in their investment business development career.
The successful applicant will develop and manage the distribution and relationships for our investment funds in the Greek market.
- Plan, implement and manage the Greek market business development for the distribution of the firms’ funds
- Lead and fully support the business development team to ensure they are meeting their individual and team goals
- Successfully communicate with the HQ to ensure the success of the business in the Greek market
- Proactively engage with institutional investors, family offices, ultra-high net worth individuals and third party distributors
- 5+ years of work experience in investment and financial services sales
- Already established working relationships in the investment business world
- Successful fund raising track record
- Native Greek and fluent English is a must
- Excellent oral and written presentation communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus based on the amount of raised funds
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at email@example.com, quoting the reference number HBD21.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.