Consulco Capital, a licensed investment manager with offices Cyprus and the UK is currently in the process of recruiting its Head of Legal Affairs. The successful candidate will be expected to work at the Head Offices in Nicosia, Cyprus with occasional travel to its UK and other overseas offices.
Skills and Experience:
- UK University Law graduate.
- Minimum 7 years post qualification work experience in Corporate/Commercial law.
- Strong people management skills.
- Previous hands-on experience in CySEC / FCA regulated entities will be considered an advantage.
- Overview the legal activities, legal operations and legal staff of the company in regards to the functions below:
- Cyprus and UK Real Estate investments
- UK financing operations
- Regulatory Compliance
- Liaise with external UK and Cyprus solicitors.
- Analyse and identify legal risks and implications.
- Devise creative and practical legal solutions to meet business objectives.
- Analyse legal issues relating to investment products.
- Participate in firm’s conferences and events in Cyprus and abroad
- Attractive compensation
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Excellent career development potential
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV below, quoting the reference number ALLA21.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.