Consulco Capital, a licensed investment manager with offices Cyprus and the UK is currently in the process of recruiting an internal Legal Advisor to assist in the company’s Credit and Real Estate investment operations. The successful candidate will be expected to work at the Head Offices in Nicosia, Cyprus with occasional travel to its UK and other overseas offices.
Skills and Experience:
- UK University Law graduate.
- 3 – 5 years post qualification work experience in Credit financing and Real Estate operations.
- Proven contract drafting experience in Corporate/Commercial matters.
- Fluent in Greek and English language.
- Assist in the company’s legal operations in regard to the functions below:
- Cyprus and UK Real Estate investments
- UK financing operations
- Competitive compensation
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off – long weekends
- Covered parking place
- Company events
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV by the 5th of June 2021, quoting the reference number LA21.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.