Consulco Capital is a licensed investment manager focused on structuring and managing real estate, credit and private equity investments in London and Europe, with offices in Cyprus, the UK and Dubai. Consulco was established 26 years ago to provide a spectrum of professional services to the global business and investment community.
About the Role:
Consulco is currently in the process of recruiting a talented and ambitious individual to join the in-house legal department. Consulco is offering a challenging position in an organization where innovation, quality, flexibility and creative-thinking are key. The successful candidate will be expected to work at the Head Offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent academic background.
- Experience in advising on commercial contracts with strong contract drafting and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, as required.
- Ability to use initiative and a willingness to embrace innovation and continuous improvement.
- Any related Credit financing and Real Estate experience will be deemed an advantage.
- CySEC Advanced Examination holder will be an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English language.
- Assist in the company’s legal operations in regard to the Cyprus and UK Real Estate investments and UK financing operations functions
- Engage with other teams within the company and provide legal advice to support the strategic agenda of the company and of the group.
- Assist with reporting obligations of an investment firm and other related matters.
- Assist in undertaking due diligence for real estate transactions.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and where necessary co-ordinate with external counsel.
- As Legal Advisor you will provide operational advice in legal issues and support the management and employees on different topics.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts.
- Assisting the Head of Legal with the day-to-day operations of the legal department including keeping up to date with relevant laws and regulations.
- Competitive compensation
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off – long weekends
- Covered parking place
- Company events
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at email@example.com, quoting the reference number LA21.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.