Consulco is currently in the process of recruiting a Real Estate Analyst for the Finance Team. The role will be focused on our Real Estate business.
This is an exciting opportunity that will provide a fast-paced and varied exposure to the world of real estate investment and the opportunity to grow quickly within an experienced team. Given the broad and direct nature of the business, there will be the opportunity to develop focus/expertise in a number of areas including asset management, transactions, numerical analysis and investment strategies.
- Assisting with the asset management of our CY and the UK real estate assets.
- Research to support key underwriting assumptions, including analysis and interpretation of real estate data, economic data, public market data and financial statements
- Assisting in the day-to-day work whilst liaising with the internal team and different vendors etc
- Preparation of internal and external documents, including assembly of investment committee memos and presentations
- A Bachelor’s in Real Estate or Real Estate Related Degree
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working experience in Real Estate management in Cyprus and/or the UK
- Knowledge of commercial real estate markets and sectors.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong excel and Microsoft office skills
- Innovative and analytical with good attention to detail, and clear in providing outputs and rationale
- Confident in ownership of your objectives and efficiently managing your time to meet deadlines
- Attractive compensation
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Excellent career development potential
Interested applicants can forward their most up to date CV at email@example.com and quote the vacancy reference by 28th of May 2022. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.