Consulco is currently in the process of recruiting Semi Senior Accountants for its Client Accounting Department. The successful candidates will be expected to work at the Head Office in Nicosia.
- Bachelors degree (preferably Finance, Accounting)
- Studying towards the ACCA qualification will be considered as an advantage
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in a Client Accounting environment
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills including ability to keep track of and meet various deadlines and tasks
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent written/ verbal communications skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office/ Proficiency in MS excel (sort, pivot tables)
- Record book-keeping transactions and prepare management accounts
- Liaise with clients for any Accounting, Tax and VAT compliance matters
- Complete relevant forms for submission to the relevant authorities
- Assist at the annual audit engagements
- Perform specific accounting procedures and maintain accurate and complete accounting records
- Provide assistance to other team accountants as requested
- Assist in projects as may be assigned
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Private Medical Scheme
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Friday afternoons off – long weekends
- Covered parking place
- Company events
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV by the 20th of May 2021, quoting the reference number SESEACC21.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.