Senior Accountant /Finance Department (Real Estate) – Nicosia- SFRE0322
Consulco is currently in the process of recruiting a Senior Accountant for the Finance Department. The role will be primarily focused on our Real Estate business.
This role is a perfect and exciting opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step up in their accounting career. The successful candidate will join our friendly, professional and experienced team to support with the operations of real estate assets portfolio in the UK and Cyprus and perform a variety of accounting activities.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger postings
- Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations and preparation of interest calculations
- Preparation of payment instructions
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of weekly cash flow and profit & loss projections
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT and Tax Returns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA (or equivalent)
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage
- Up to date IFRS knowledge
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Navision would be favorable
- Attractive compensation
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Excellent career development potential
Interested applicants can forward their most up to date CV at email@example.com and quote the vacancy reference by May 29th 2022. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.