- +357 (22) 361 300 Nicosia
Bespoke Services for Maximum Rewards
Tax | Trusts | Corporate Advisory | Company Formation | Company Management
The Consulco Group was established in 1993 in Cyprus. The Group has associated offices in Cyprus, Romania, UAE and the United Kingdom.
To provide a truly comprehensive service we offer under one roof the experience of over 200 professionals specializing in the fields of company formation and administration, tax planning, trust work, accounting, legal advisory, finance and banking.
We are a regional leader in the provision of company formation and management services, offering the highest standard of quality and professionalism.
Consulco is the 6th largest consultancy firm in Cyprus and the largest independent firm. We strive to make the experience of being our customer one of maximum reward and satisfaction, by providing a dedicated, responsible and reliable service.
Combining local expertise with extensive international experience, our professionals offer a wide range of high quality services in the fields of tax planning, trust administration, corporate advisory, financial statement preparation, domiciliation and banking for companies that operate in Cyprus, Malta, the UK, BVI, Bahamas, Belize, Cayman Islands, Delaware, UAE, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Singapore, Nevis, Panama, Seychelles, Washington and other jurisdictions.
Consulco provides added value by assisting clients in minimizing their burden of taxation and therefore increasing their operational profitability.
Consulco clients benefit from the following services:
We constantly seek to improve our existing services and enhance our product range with new solutions that best suit client demands
- International and Cyprus tax planning
- Company formation and management services
- Company domiciliation & administration
- Advice and transactional support by qualified multilingual lawyers
- Set-up of Cyprus and international trusts and funds
- Trustees and trust administration
- Accounting services
- VAT registration and reporting
- Banking services
- Drafting contracts and legal opinions
- Shipping company formations, flag and ship registrations
- Registration of patents and trademarks
- Redomiciliation of corporate entities in a number of jurisdictions
- Real estate investments in London
- Set-up of international Collective Investment Schemes
- Provision of corporate offices
- Virtual office
- 16 February 2015 - Temporary restrictive measures imposed by a decree of the Minister of Finance
- 8 January 2015 - Structuring IP through Cyprus Company
- 14 May 2014 - Cyprus Citizenship by Exception