- +357 (22) 361 300 Nicosia
A never ending relation built on trust
LEGAL & TRUST SERVICES | INVESTMENTS | ACCOUNTING | TAX PLANNING
Consulco was founded in 1993 and today is the biggest independent corporate service provider in Cyprus. The Group has associated offices in Cyprus, UAE and the United Kingdom.
Our in-house team of more than 200 professionals, including lawyers, tax experts, auditors, bankers and business advisors provides added value to global clients’ international operations.
This is done by assisting these clients in minimizing their burdens of taxation and therefore increasing their operations’ profitability.
We help British, European and international professional investors, institutional clients and high net worth families to structure their wealth and manage syndicated and bespoke real estate, credit and private equity investments.
Combining local expertise with extensive international experience, our professionals offer a wide range of high quality services in the fields of tax planning, trust administration, corporate advisory, financial statement preparation, domiciliation and banking for companies that operate in Europe, Asia, North America, Caribbean, Middle East, Africa, Central America and the North Pacific Ocean.
The main attribute that marks the success of our Firm is the establishment and maintenance of long-term personal relations with our clients. We constantly seek to improve our existing services and enhance our offerings with new solutions that best suit their demands.
Consulco clients benefit from the following services:
We constantly seek to improve our existing services and enhance our product range with new solutions that best suit client demands:
- International and Cyprus tax planning
- Company formation and management services
- Company domiciliation & administration
- Advice and transactional support by qualified multilingual lawyers
- Set-up of Cyprus and international trusts and funds
- Trustees and trust administration
- Accounting services
- VAT registration and reporting
- Banking services
- Drafting contracts and legal opinions
- Shipping company formations, flag and ship registrations
- Registration of patents and trademarks
- Re-domiciliation of corporate entities in a number of jurisdictions
- Real estate investments in London
- Set-up of international Collective Investment Schemes
- Provision of corporate offices
- Dedicated, fully fledged and fully serviced modern offices in Nicosia
- 20 October 2017 - London Property secured investments alongside Consulco
- 12 September 2017 - Sparta buys in Soho
- 8 September 2017 - Russia signed a Multilateral Convention for the implementation of tax treaty measures relating to BEPS Action 15