Accountant – Bridge Finance – Nicosia (LCFAC0224)
Founded in 1993, Consulco has emerged into a specialized alternative investment manager with significant experience in the London property market. World class performance, unshakable ethics, perseverance and attention to detail have placed Consulco in a position to serve investors across the globe. With offices in London, Dubai, and Nicosia we provide specialized investment management solutions in our niche market.
Consulco is currently in the process of recruiting an Accountant for the Finance Team of its Bridge Finance business, which is the Group’s flagship investment product providing access to London’s lucrative short and medium-term lending market.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger postings
- Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations and preparation of interest calculations
- Preparation of payment instructions including fund dividends
- Preparation of Sales Report
- Preparation of commission calculations
- Preparation of Quarterly Statements
- Preparation of investor and borrower statements (Redemption, welcome letters) & monitoring LC Finance inbox for requests
- Maintaining bi-monthly Treasury report
- Preparation of RFF Statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field
- Studying towards ACCA
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered as advantage
- Up to date IFRS knowledge
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies
- Strong team player, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Computer literate. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Knowledge of Navision would be favorable)
- Excellent command of Greek and English language
- Attractive compensation
- Optional ACCA sponsorship of fees and study leave
- Excellent career development potential
- Provident Fund & 13th Salary
- Friday afternoons off- long weekends
- Covered parking
Interested applicants can forward their most up to date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the vacancy reference. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.