Accountant /Real Estate Finance – Nicosia- CREF0224
Consulco is currently in the process of recruiting an Accountant for its Finance Department. The role will be primarily focused on our Real Estate business.
This role is a perfect and exciting opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step up in their accounting career and become involved in UK and Cyprus Real Estate. The successful candidate will join our professional and experienced team to support with the operations of our real estate assets portfolio in the UK and Cyprus and perform a variety of accounting activities.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger postings
- Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations and preparation of interest calculations
- Preparation of payment instructions
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of weekly cash flow and profit & loss projections
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT and Tax Returns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Studying towards ACCA
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage
- Up to date IFRS knowledge
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Navision would be favourable
- Attractive compensation
- Optional ACCA sponsorship of fees and study leave
- Excellent career development potential
- Provident Fund & 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off – long weekends
- Covered parking
Interested applicants can forward their most up to date CV at email@example.com quoting the reference number CRE0224. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Consulco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.